Help Transform Lives
Rainbow Foundation is a registered charitable institution recognized by the Hong Kong Government (IRD Ref No. 1347487).
With core values of “Love of Life, Self-Respect and Care for Others”, Rainbow Foundation integrates resources from corporations, schools, organizations, and individuals, while partnering with social welfare and charitable institutions to bring love and care to the underprivileged, and to improve social harmony in Hong Kong.
1. Design meaningful activities, provide partial or full subsidy of the programs, and bring life changing experiences for the underprivileged
2. Partner with social welfare and charitable institutions to invite suitable beneficiaries, and empower non-profit organizations to continue
serving the underprivileged
3. Provide platform for corporations, schools, organizations and individuals to fulfill social responsibilities through event sponsorship and volunteer
Since its establishment in June 2009, Rainbow Foundation has provided meaningful activities for over 230,000 underprivileged people, in partnership with 1,100 social welfare and charitable institutions and 10,000 volunteers.
• Underprivileged children and youth (orphans, children from single parent/low income families or physically ill)
• Individuals with disabilities (with valid "Registration Card for People with Disabilities")
• Individuals with chronic illness
• Individuals from rehabilitation center (former drug addicts/ former prisoners/ former mentally disabled)
• Low income families
• Low income and living alone elderly (aged 65 or above or with valid Senior Citizen Card)
• Low income new arrivals
• Ethnic minorities and refugees from South Asia Countries
Rainbow Foundation welcomes your feedback, comments and questions through the following channels:
Tel: (852) 2988-8772
Fax: (852) 2988-8664
Donations and written correspondence can be made through the post at:
Rainbow Foundation Limited
P.O. Box 28013, Gloucester Road Post Office, Hong Kong