Be Empowered, Get Involved
There are 1,300,000 people living below the poverty line in Hong Kong today, including 240,000 children aged below 18 as well as 460,000 elderly. The collective talent within a corporation is uniquely prepared to address their needs. Rainbow Foundation offers a one-stop service – from
recruiting beneficiaries to designing customized programs, handling booking logistics and onsite support – bringing convenience, efficiency and personalized service to your efforts.
1. SPONSOR AN EVENT – Engage the community in a helpful and caring way when you financially sponsor a service event and mobilize a team
of your staff to serve as volunteers. Our programs are designed not only to allow the underprivileged to experience a fun and meaningful outing,
but also to enable your staff to practice team work, build team spirit, and promote a caring company culture and image within the organization and
to the public. Check out more details of the following Corporate Social Responsibility Programs.
- Amazing Race
- Donate Your Birthday
- Young @ Heart
- Charity Crossover with Hotel
- Love of Challenges
- Green Transformer
- Love of Life
2. SUPPORT A CHILD – Starting from only HK$1,500 you can enable an underprivileged child to join the "Live a Rainbow Life" Camp Series for a life changing experience. To begin sponsoring, simply complete a Donation Form and contact us.
3. VOLUNTEER A DAY – Serve as volunteers in Celebration Events organized by Rainbow Foundation throughout the year. Engage your staff
with opportunity to experience the joy and satisfaction of serving the less fortunate.
4. GIVE A GIFT – Make in-kind donation to give out food, health products, and basic living goods for people in need.
Advantages of being our Corporate Partner
Rainbow Foundation has already partnered with over 250 corporates in organizing charity events for the underprivileged groups.