Engage the Community with Sharing Resources
Rainbow Foundation partners with over 1,100 non-profit organizations and provides a variety of program to bring life changing experiences to different underprivileged groups. Beneficiaries are inspired to see life from a positive angle and to build up self-confidence and courage when
facing challenges and difficult situations; to treasure families, friends and natural resources; and to love life and care for others.
- Life Education Experiential Learning Program
- Interactive Workshop for Children
- Multi Media Experiential Program
- Outdoor Adventure Training
- Science and Technology Experiments
- High Impact Personal Challenge Camps
Beneficiary Eligibility Criteria
- Applicant organization is eligible to apply if it is:
- a member of the Hong Kong Council of Social Service (HKCSS)
- a charitable institution being exempt from tax under Section 88 of Hong Kong’s Inland Revenue Ordinance
- a charitable institution, community centre or school serving following beneficiary types
- Underprivileged children and youth (orphans, children from single parent/low income families or physically ill)
- Individuals with disabilities (with valid "Registration Card for People with Disabilities")
- Individuals with chronic illness
- Individuals from rehabilitation center (former drug addicts/ former prisoners/ former mentally disabled)
- Low income families
- Low income and living alone elderly (aged 65 or above or with valid Senior Citizen Card)
- Low income new arrivals
- Ethnic minorities and refugees from South Asia Countries
How to Apply
- If you are interested in applying, please complete the Online Application Form together with Tax Exemption under Section 88 of Hong Kong's Inland Revenue Ordinance or Certificate of Registration of a School to us.
- Successful applications will receive Event Confirmation Letter, and be notified by phone or fax.
- For details, please refer to Guidance Notes for Service Event Application.
- For any inquiries, please contact us:
Tel: (852) 2988-8772